RESOURCES FOR LIGHTWORKERS
Get guided meditations of my most recommended tools here on SOUNDCLOUD.
Meditations and energy healings recorded from the Keepers Of The Light spiritual support group call:
Meditation to clear, ground, and balance your energy field:
Teaching and technique for releasing overwhelm during crisis:
Report about the energy field expansion of 2017 and beyond:
More videos on my youtube channel HERE.
Latest Psychic Weather Reports are HERE on IG.
My book, Lightworker Training: A Practical Guide to Healing with Energy + Consciousness can be purchased HERE
How to keep your energy clear and not be a psychic sponge: ENERGY HYGIENE ONLINE CLASS
A Course In Miracles teachings via JENNIFER HADLEY
YouTube channel for ACCESS CONSCIOUSNESS
WORLD SERVICE MEDITATION:
- For energy healing and intuitive session work: Amy Kimmick at TEMPLE MEDICINE HEALING. Amy and I have worked/trained/played together and I totally trust her. She is the co-facilitator and host of the monthly community circle we hold at Temple Medicine. Highly recommend her for super fun and deeply psychic session work and releasing trapped emotional energy and old beliefs.
- For biodynamic craniosacral therapy, energy work, Shiatsu, and intuitive body work: Trish Sternthal at CLASSIC BODY RESTORATION. Trish works and trains with me and introduced me to the amazing BCST teacher we share, Neil Pinholster. Trish’s work is perfect for more sensitive folks looking for deeply healing, but gentle hands-on body work attuned to subtle energies.
- For yoga practitioner informed body work and reiki: Niema Lightseed at RADICAL WELL BEING BODYWORK. Niema and I have worked/played/trained together in several venues and modalities. I highly recommended Niema’s work for folks looking for solid structural analysis, nurturing intuitive work, and deep tissue massage that doesn’t feel invasive.
- For gentle-to-deep relaxing and intuitive body work with energetic awareness and magical vibes: Becca King at FLOWER OF LIFE MASSAGE. I’ve been working with Becca for 15 years (enough said?!) and trust her completely to listen to what my body requires in the moment. I highly recommended Becca’s work for when your body and spirit want to feel like they went to the spa.
- For astrological readings and soul coaching sessions: DK Brainard at DK BRAINARD. I have followed DK for over a decade and love his take on things. He is also my personal astrologer and I can vouch for the powerful space he holds for session. I highly recommend his talents when you require some insight and inspiration. DK works with clients anywhere in the world.
- For Pranic Healing sessions and classes: Teresa Evans of PRANA HEALTH SERVICES. Teresa is my Pranic Healing teacher and mentor. She has been practicing Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga for 25 years. I highly recommend her for classes and session work, especially healing sessions with a focus on emotional/psychological/spiritual aspects. Teresa is a personal student of Master Choa Kok Sui, the founder of modern day Pranic Healing. Teresa works in Eugene or remotely worldwide and teaches Pranic Healing classes all over the Northwest region.
- For writing classes, writing inspiration, and coaching for any creative project: Nick Jaina at NICK JAINA. Nick is the embodiment of loving service and encouragement. He and I have worked together in many different ways and I believe he can do anything. Without Nick, my Lightworker Training book would totally suck. Nick works with students and clients anywhere in the world.
- For human design and embodiment coaching: Saeri Wilde of INNER GLOWING. I work with Saeri in personal sessions and I’m also a guest teacher at Saeri’s Inner Glowing Quantum Academy. Saeri works with clients remotely anywhere in the world. I recommend her work to anyone who is seeking a deep coaching relationship designed to help them recognize their innate design and step into their gifts.