RESOURCES FOR LIGHTWORKERS
Meditations and energy healings recorded on the Keepers Of The Light spiritual support group call:
Meditation to clear, ground, and balance your energy field:
Teaching and technique for releasing overwhelm during crisis:
Report about the energy field expansion of 2017 and beyond:
More videos on Tatiana’s YouTube channel HERE.
Latest Psychic Weather Reports are HERE on Tatiana’s IG.
How to keep your energy clear and not be a psychic sponge: ENERGY HYGIENE ONLINE CLASS
A Course In Miracles teachings via JENNIFER HADLEY
YouTube channel for ACCESS CONSCIOUSNESS
WORLD SERVICE MEDITATION:
- For energy healing and intuitive session work: Amy Kimmick at TEMPLE MEDICINE HEALING. Amy has worked/trained/played with Tatiana and is co-facilitator and host of Tatiana’s monthly community circle at Temple Medicine. Highly recommended for super fun and deep psychic session work and releasing trapped emotional energy.
- For biodynamic craniosacral therapy, energy work, Shiatsu, and intuitive body work: Trish Sternthal at CLASSIC BODY RESTORATION. Trish works and trains with Tatiana and introduced Tatiana to the BCST teacher they share, Neil Pinholster. Trish’s work is perfect for more sensitive folks looking for deeply healing, but gentle hands-on body work attuned to subtle energies.
- For reiki and yoga practitioner informed body work: Niema Lightseed at RADICAL WELL BEING BODYWORK. Niema and Tatiana have worked/played/trained together in several venues and modalities. Niema’s work is highly recommended for folks looking for solid structural analysis and deep tissue massage that doesn’t feel invasive.
- For gentle-to-deep relaxing and intuitive body work with energetic awareness and magical vibes: Becca King at FLOWER OF LIFE MASSAGE. Tatiana has been working with Becca for 15 years and trusts her completely to listen to what the body requires in the moment. Becca’s work is highly recommended for when your body and spirit want to feel like they went to the spa.
- For Pranic Healing sessions and classes: Teresa Evans of PRANA HEALTH SERVICES. Teresa is Tatiana’s Pranic Healing teacher and mentor. She has been practicing Pranic Healing and Arhatic Yoga for 25 years. Tatiana highly recommends her for classes and session work, especially healing sessions with a focus on emotional/psychological/spiritual aspects. Teresa is a personal student of Master Choa Kok Sui, the founder of modern day Pranic Healing. Teresa works in Eugene or remotely worldwide and teaches Pranic Healing classes all over the Northwest region.
- For writing classes, writing inspiration, and coaching for any creative project: Nick Jaina at NICK JAINA. Nick is the embodiment of loving service and encouragement. He and Tatiana have worked together in many different ways and Tatiana believes he can do anything. Without Nick, her forthcoming Lightworker Training book would totally suck. Nick works with students and clients anywhere in the world.
- For human design and embodiment coaching: Saeri Wilde of INNER GLOWING. Tatiana works with Saeri in personal sessions and is a guest teacher at Inner Glowing. Saeri works with clients remotely anywhere in the world. Tatiana recommends her work to anyone who is seeking a deep coaching relationship designed to help them recognize their innate design and step into their gifts.